Monday, November 26, 2007 8:44pm
Development on Antilia for the past couple weeks has unfortunately been a little slow. The past few weeks I have been a bit under the weather, and this week I only managed to cross 1 thing off my list of to-do items (bringing the tally to 6 of 23). The item I did manage to complete should not have been particularly hard - creating an in-game menu for opening key windows and customizing settings - but it did nevertheless take a few days to get everything looking correct. This doesn't include the actual settings windows for controls and detail levels, those are items that will have to be crossed off later.
Here's a quick image of the in-game menus as well as the fully-functional inventory window that Shane put together earlier:
New Lore Post!
I have also added the first page of the current lore work-in-progress to the Media Gallery
. You can read it here